WORKING AT SYNEREN
Syneren offers an array of flexible, affordable, competitive benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans to keep you and your family healthy
In addition to your contributions, Syneren helps grow your retirement savings by contributing matching funds
We have a flexible leave policy so you can take the time you need off, when you need it
You will have the financial support needed to enhance your skills and stay on top of the industry
Employees are rewarded for referrals for open positions
Syneren provides transit subsidy for commuting to and from work
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA): FSA can save a great deal of money. The savings is achieved by not paying taxes on the amount you put into your account for health care and dependent care expenses.
• Health savings account (HSA): A health savings account is available to those who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan which lets you set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualified medical expenses. By using untaxed dollars in a Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and some other expenses, you may be able to lower your overall health care costs.
• Limited Purpose FSA (LPFSA) is a flexible spending account can only be used to pay for your out-of-pocket expenses related to dental and vision.
• Short term disability benefit: Short term disability benefits provides some compensation up to 13 weeks for non-job-related illness, injury, or pregnancy that render you unable to work for a limited time period.
• Long term disability benefits: If you become disabled prior to age 62, benefits are payable to age 65, your Social Security Normal Retirement Age or 3.5 years, whichever is longest. At age 62 (and older), the benefit period will be based on a reduced duration schedule
For more information about our benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.